If you attended the CC2012, please take a moment to answer the following Easy Quick Post conference questionnaire with drop down, which will help MKF and NASA WSTF, assess our efforts, and assist those planning the next conference. Thank you in advance for your feedback
MKF will be periodically updating the site with the following items:
- proceedings release date
- changes and improvements to be made for the next Composite Conference
- interactive Easy Quick Post conference questionnaire with dropdown distributed
- future library of contacts to accelerate and further future inter-agency collaboration
- LinkedIn integration with everyone attending
- Contacts needed. We would like to include anyone you think should be involved in the next conference.
- MKF would like to help facilitate a better consolidation of government grants available.
Proceedings are still awaiting updated presentations from the attendees. We will keep you posted as more information becomes available.
Mobile uploads can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference was hosted by the NASA and the Materials Knowledge Foundation (MKF), with additional co-hosting support provided by National Institute of Standards Technology (NIST), American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), and the U.S. Department of Transportation(DOT).
- Networking with the composite community
- Presenting the latest composite technology
- Discussing methods of evaluating composites through life
- Sharing nondestructive evaluation (NDE) technology implementation approaches
- Supporting global growth and competition
- Summarizing progress since the Composite Pressure Vessel and Structure Summit
To learn more about the conference, please explore the links below to register, submit an abstract, exhibit at or sponsor the conference, or visit the local area.
- Technical Program
- Call for Papers
- Exhibitors and Sponsors
- Plan Your Trip
- Local Attractions
- NASA White Sands Test Facility
- Registration (Sign up now, we may reach capacity for the hosting site quickly!)
To learn more about Composite Conference 2012, call 800-895-9537.